- Built onto a 4×4 truck chassis.
- HP pump and auxiliary engine mounted within an enclosed canopy
- 120M x 25.4mm (1”) lightweight sewer jetting hose as standard
- Fully hydraulically operated HP Hose Reel
- HP Triplex Pressure Water Pump offers 269lts/min @ 120 Bar
- 5000lt 304L stainless steel water tank (or sized to customer requirements)
Truck Mounted Jetting 4×4
Ian Dickie’s 4 x 4 Jetting Trucks are purpose built for Municipal and Industrial Pipe Cleaning operations and have been designed to operate effectively in remote areas under the harshest conditions. These powerful units boast a PX269/120 High Velocity Jetting Unit powered by a turbo charged 70kW radiator cooled diesel engine and achieve flow rates of 269Lts per minute at 120 Bar.
A 5000lt 304L stainless steel tank supplies water to the high- pressure pump and all units are supplied with 120M x 25.4mm (1”) lightweight sewer jetting hose and hydraulically operated HP Hose Reels as standard.
A complete selection of Enz high pressure jetting nozzles & root clearing chain flails are available on request. Please download pdf to view some of our most commonly requested nozzles.