The popular Ian Dickie MaxiJet is a robust and highly maneuverable Drain Jetting machine that offers 21 L/pm at 180 Bar and effectively clears lines from 75mm-160mm. The MaxiJet is able to operate from a standard house-hold water supply and boasts a host of features including: 80m lightweight sewer hose, high quality triplex plunger pump with reduction gearbox, fully adjustable pressure unloader valve, in-line filtration, hour meter and much more. When used in combination with our wide range of Enz High Pressure nozzles, the MaxiJet easily resolves blocks in sewage lines and clears pipes of grease, fat, sand and calcium build up.
*Clearing of 40mm and 50mm lines is achievable with our optional Drain Accessory Kit.
- Robust all steel four semi-solid rubber wheels
- Manually operated hose reel with adjustable brake
- Standard with 80M lightweight reinforced sewer hose
- High quality triplex plunger pump with reduction gear box
- Fully adjustable pressure unloader valve
- In-line filtration
- Auxiliary take off valve
- Large range of nozzles
- Offered either with petrol or diesel engines