|Part No.||Size mm|
|BTMF20||508 x 80 hand float|
Magnesium Hand Float
Floating helps remove imperfections and produces a flatter surface. It also compacts the slab and the mortar at the surface in preparation for later finishing operations. This Hand Float features a durable, lightweight magnesium blade with beveled edges to give the float the perfect “broken-in” feel, while the wide round ends prevent the blade from gouging the surface.
- Extruded from hard, durable lightweight magnesium
- Comfortable handle is positioned for perfect balance
- Especially recommended for use with air entrained concrete
- This magnesium hand float produces a smoother finish than wood
- Helps prepare surface for final trowel finishing – pushes down aggregates
- And floats up fine material for closing surface.