- Lightweight- Hand-held unit for long term ease of use
- Good Value- Low cost
- Acoustic- Excellent acoustic performance
- Easy to operate – Simple trigger operation
- Versatile Ground microphone and hand probe configuration
- Rechargeable battery – Long operation between charges
The Lmic is an easy-to-use, low cost, electronic listening stick and ground microphone combined. It is ideal for general leak sounding operations and can be fitted with either a tripod foot (for use as a ground microphone) or probe rods (for sounding at fittings or in soft ground). The control unit is hand-held with a trigger operation and a volume/sensitivity rotary control. An LED indicates operation and battery status. This lightweight unit can be used to confirm the position of underground leaks audibly from ground level, sound pipe fittings penetrate soft ground to listen for leaks and carry out traditional acoustic surveys.