|Model||BT424 Edger Trowel|
|Ring Diameter (mm)||600|
|Rotor rpm||60 – 125|
|Operating weight kg||60|
This highly versatile concrete power trowel was designed for floating and finishing around the edges, walls and columns of a floor slab. The free rotating ring with rubber protection allows the machine to be run along walls or around without damage to machine or wall. The pan & blades are situated directly under the guard ring in order to effectively finish close up to the wall. The BT424 Edger is an essential finishing machine for any contractor, effectively taking the hand and knee work out of finishing edges, while saving valuable time. This unit comes with a folding handle as standard.
- body contoured handle bar for control & safety
- dual stop controls deadman& centrifugal
- chromed handle for easy cleaning
- precision engineered gearbox for trouble free long life.
- lifting hook fitted standard
- Folding handle as standard