|Plate Size||300 X 280mm|
|Impact (per min)||640-680|
The BTR76H 4 stroke petrol compaction rammers offer excellent manoeuvrability and balance for easy control and high-level compaction. The BTR76H boasts a host of features such as a cast aluminium throttle for durability and comfortable operator control, a two-stage fuel filter to extend engine life and a hydraulic reversing mechanism to name a few.
- Enclosed frames for engine protection with hoist hook recess
- Cast aluminium throttle for durability and comfortable operator control
- Ductile iron base for strength and longevity
- Cast aluminium enclosed belt guard protects clutch from soil and sand ingress
- Hydraulic reversing mechanism
- Manoeuvrability allows forward, backward and on the spot compaction.