|Rosy Jet||16 L/min||200 Bar|
The Rosy Jet is a robust and highly maneuverable petrol driven machine that effectively clears lines from 75mm – 150mm and is able to operate from a standard house-hold water supply. This unit delivers 16L/min @ 200 Bar Pressure and is powered by a Honda GX390 engine. Features include: PA reel with 30m lightweight sewer hose, high quality triplex plunger pump, pressure ball valve for easy shut off and an Enz Retrojet nozzle which effectively resolves mid blocks in sewage lines or clears pipes of grease, fat, sand and calcium build up.
The Rosy Jet can also be utilized as a cold water High Pressure Cleaner and comes with a 900mm trigger operated lance to handle the toughest cleaning tasks quickly and effectively.
- Robust all steel frame with 2 semi-solid rubber wheels
- Standard with PA Reel and 30m lightweight sewer hose
- High quality triplex plunger pump
- Operates from standard household water supply
- Enz Retrojet nozzle
- Pressure ball valve for easy shut off
- Trigger operated 900mm lance for High Pressure Cleaning