- 130bar @10L/min
- 30m x 5/16th lightweight dragline/sewer hose
- lightweight with portable trolley and pull out handle
- suitable for cleaning lines from 40mm – 110mm
- driven by single-phase electric motor
- low noise
- no exhaust emissions
- ideal for work inside buildings, hotels, hospitals etc.
Ian Dickie’s DrainRat is a highly portable Drain Jetter that easily clears clogged drains using high pressure water. The DrainRat is ideally suited for drain and pipe cleaning in difficult to access areas and because it is driven by a single phase electric motor it is particularly effective for indoor applications such as hotels, restaurants, shopping centres, hospitals etc as there is no exhaust emission or noise pollution often associated with similar machines. The DrainRat is suitable for clearing lines from 40mm to 110mm and offers an effective 130 Bar pressure with a flow of 10 L/min.