|Ring Diameter (mm)||900|
|Rotor rpm||60 – 135|
|Operating weight kg||78|
Walk behind power trowels remain an essential tool for the professional finisher, which is why Ian Dickie are proud to carry a range that is internationally proven to be robust, reliable and manageable. Boasting a host of features and a perfect combination of weight, balance and blade span, our walk behind units and accessories provide an all-round performance that is unequalled.
Enquire About This Product
- tri-tube lateral welded handle for strength. all control cables run inside the three handle tubes for maximum protection
- body contoured handle bar for control & safety
- dual stop controls deadman& centrifugal
- chromed handle and guard ring for easy cleaning
- precision engineered gearbox and spider assembly for trouble free long life.
- spider arms fully adjustable to maintain exact blade balance and eliminate machine wobble
- lifting hook fitted standard
- full options of blades and float pans finish, combination, float shoes, plastic blades.