The Ian Dickie High Pressure Pipeline Testing machines are robust, portable and easy to operate, making them ideal for the efficient testing of pipes for leaks.
Each unit is fitted with an easy to operate control valve, infinitely variable pressure regulator, glycerine filled H.P. gauge as well as H.P. delivery, suction and bypass hoses. No extra equipment is required for the effective testing of pipelines.Powered as standard by lightweight reliable petrol engines, these units can also be requested in diesel, electric or hydraulic powered versions to suit customer requirement.
Model PLTP 2150 Pressure 50 Bar Engine Honda GX 160 Power 4 kW Fuel Petrol Dimensions Length: 121� Width: 64� Height: 65 Weight (kg) 76
- Robust and compact design
- Portable -� featuringrubber tyred wheels for ease of mobility over sandy terrain
- Easy to operate control valve and infinitely variable pressure regulator
- Glycerine filled (dampened) H.P. gauges,
- H.P. delivery, suction and bypass hoses.
- Powered by reliable lightweight petrol engine
- Diesel,electric and hydraulic powered versions are available